Wednesday, February 04, 2015
ISIS-UNFORGIVEN: ‘I’m going to kill them and their wives all their friends and burn their damn houses down’ King of Jordan quotes Clint Eastwood as he tells Congress plans for ISIS the killers of pilot Moaz al-Kassasbeh who was burned alive.
- Jordan’s King Abdullah II quoted film character saying ‘I’m not only going to kill him, I’m going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down’
- Abdullah told members of Congress how his only problem would be running out of fuel and bullets
- ‘He said there is going to be retribution like ISIS hasn’t seen,’ one congressman said
- The king was in Washington for meetings with members of Congress
- When video emerged showing the brutal execution of Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kassasbeh, he was brought to the White House for a last-minute meeting
- Obama administration has announced a new $1 billion aid package to Jordan
My websites and blogs are Pro-US Military, Pro-Law Enforcement and Pro-US Government dedicated to exposing radical Muslim terrorists and their recruiting websites hosted in the USA. My rating is 5 out of 5 GOLD STARS for Clint Eastwood’s ‘AMERICAN SNIPER’ my only complaint is that US Navy SEAL Chris Kyle did not kill more Muslim Savages in real life. Peter Travers of Rolling Stone gave the film American Sniper three and a half stars out of four, saying “Bradley Cooper, as Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, and director Eastwood salute Kyle’s patriotism best by not denying its toll.
Bill Warner Private Investigator Sarasota to Panama City Fl, SEX, CRIME, CHEATERS & TERRORISM at www.wbipi.com